All events are open to the public unless noted in the individual event information.

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Webinar Over Lunch: How To Find Work You Love

August 14, 2018 @ 12:10 pm - 12:50 pm

FOCUS Coworking - Stoppenbach Conference Room

Watch a 15 minute webinar and then participate in a discussion with other attendees about the webinar. This webinar will be the Ted Talk “How To Find Work You Love”

Once upon a time, Scott Dinsmore was working at a Fortune 500 company and got some terrible advice: ‘Don’t worry about the work you’re doing now, concentrate on building your resume’.

This launched him on a quest to understand why 80 per cent of adults hate the work they do, and more importantly, to identify what the other 20 per cent were doing differently.

In this insightful talk, he explains how he’s distilled the results down to what he calls his Passionate Work Framework, and outlines three surprisingly simple practices for finding and doing work you love, which all happen to be completely within your control.

While not required please RSVP here so that we can make sure we have enough space for everyone.


August 14, 2018
12:10 pm - 12:50 pm
Event Category:


FOCUS Coworking
(920) 650-5109
View Organizer Website


FOCUS Coworking
148 E. Milwaukee Street
Jefferson,53549United States
+ Google Map
View Venue Website
FOCUS Coworking Day Pass

Subscribe To Our Newsletter And

Receive A Free Day Pass*!

Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date on our events and current offerings. Use your free day pass to try FOCUS Coworking and see how you can be more productive during your workday. 

You have successfully subscribed. Your day pass will be emailed to you shortly.