FOCUS Coworking will continue to remain open and operate as usual. If anything changes we will provide future updates.
At this time we feel it is more important than ever to give our members a reliable and productive place to work. We recognize that working from home while the kids are out of school may not be productive and in some rural areas, it isn’t possible to get Internet access that is fast enough or reliable enough to work from home.
We have reviewed the guidance from national, state and local government health agencies and feel that FOCUS Cowoking can continue to safely operate. We will be increasing our cleaning and sanitizing efforts to follow CDC and Wisconsin guidelines.
While the risk remains low in Jefferson County, please help stop the potential spread of Coronavirus at FOCUS Coworking by doing the following:
- If you are feeling sick stay home.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- We have disinfectant wipes available throughout the space. Feel free to use them to disinfect your workspace.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Consider switching from in-person meetings to phone or online where possible.
- Avoid shaking hands.
Members who have a pro membership are encouraged to spread out more. We have extra desks on the first floor and additional desks and tables on the second and third floor that can be used. Pro members and dedicated desk members are welcome to drop into any vacant office on the second floor while Covid-19 remains a concern.